The Crime Analysis Unit is a support unit that comprises two full-time intelligence analysts. They assist all other divisions within the department with intelligence gathering and analysis.
- Review criminal incident reports in an attempt to establish patterns or trends in illegal activity
- Communicate information to officers, detectives, and other agencies in an attempt to apprehend suspects or prevent future crimes from occurring
- Assist other agencies with data research
- Maintain the department’s records management system
- Ensure that all criminal incident reports are completed in accordance with National Incident-Based Reporting System (NIBRS) requirements
For more information, contact ISU Supervisor Captain Bryan Rosenberg at (662)253-9250 or email@example.com.